We are pleased to announce that commencing 3rd of August, 19 of our clinics re-open for face-to-face physio clients.
The 19 clinics now open are:
All clinics have been risk assessed and are working to strict Standard Operating Procedures.
The following control measures are in place at all sites:
- ‘Virtual First’ pathways for customers who require this option (this is our default)
- Socially distanced in-clinic assessments for those who require this pathway, including for self-funding or private medical insurance patients
- Patient screening at initial contact, and again each time they enter clinic
- Staff screening every morning, using the same criteria as for patients. Completed screens are passed to our HR department each morning.
- Staff wearing IIR masks at all times
- Patients required to wear face coverings (unless exempt)
- 1-way systems in place at clinics where possible
- Hand cleaning stations at entrances
- Social distancing (2 metres where possible, 1 metre + otherwise) maintained in clinics at all times unless clinically indicated and explicitly consented to
- If social distancing is to be broken for treatment explicit written consent is gained and recorded at each session
- If social distancing is to be broken enhanced PPE will be worn by staff (gloves, aprons, and masks)
If you have any questions about which clinics are open for face-to-face physio clients or wish to book an appointment please call our admin and booking office on 03300 414670 or email email@example.com